NATA entrance Exam Coaching
Students are requested to Please note that the important changes are effective for NATA exam to start from 1st April 2016 onwards.
1. Starting from 1st April 2016 all Candidates can appear for NATA exam for a maximum of 5 (FIVE) TIMES within 2 (Two) Years from the date of their 1st attempt.
2. The best score out of the no. of attempts shall be the “ VALID SCORE ” ( Maximum of 5 ).
3. “Best of 5 attempts” system shall be applicable for the NATA exam.
4. It shall remain valid for 2 years from the date of 1st exam appeared.
5. Every time of appearing for NATA exam, a fresh registration is required with its due fees.
5. marks list showcase its best score of all appeared exams ( at max 5 attempts ).
6. 5 more attempts will be allowed to such students who have appeared before 2016 and their earlier “last valid score” shall also be considered for the Best Score and for students like this the validity of their “Valid score” will be 2 years from the date of their 1st attempt in 2016.
7. Candidates who are looking for the repeat exam appointment should declare their earlier exam details as mandatory in the application form (even if he/she has appeared in the previous years) at the time of registering for NATA 2016.
8. Any candidate,if, found registering afresh concealing the earlier appearance (including registered but exam not given cases ) for NATA exam, he / she will forfeit his / her candidature and further his / her all previous scores will be cancelled and he / she will be barred from appearing for NATA again.
IMPORTANT DATES :-
Registration Starting from : 21st January, 2016
Exam Starting from : 1st April, 2016
Last Date of Exam : 20th August, 2016
Last Date of Registration : 18th August, 2016
WHAT IS NATA
NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is conducted By the Council of Architecture . The National Aptitude Test in Architecture exam is taken for admission in undergraduate courses in architecture at national level. The aptitude of applicants is measured in this test for a specific field of Architecture. Drawing skills, observation skills, body proportion knowledge, critical & aesthetical observation. NATA or JEE B.Arch exams compulsorily prescribed by council of architecture to take admission in any architecture college in India.
NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
1) NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is conducted By the Council of Architecture nationally for 5 years B.Arch Degree Courses at all recognised institutions in India.
2) Different Government ‘admission authorities, Govt. Aided & Unaided schools / colleges of Architecture consider NATA or JEE B.Arch entrance exam results as per their set scoring levels.
NATA exam has been divided in two parts. A) drawing test . B) computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.
DECLARATION – The necessary references for information on NATA has been obtained from the Wikipedia, you are advised to go through the nata official website for latest updates –
HOW TO APPLY FOR NATA EXAM
1) The candidate can fill & submit the forms ONLINE from the official website of NATA by prescribed fees & different mode of payment mentioned on the site.
2) The candidate is required to download the prefilled registration form & obtain the necessary registration documents.
3) The candidate is to select the test centre / region at NATA official site & also to get the appointment for NATA exam as prescribed.
NATA EXAM DATE
NATA online registration to begin from 30th march 2015. All the required details for the procedure for application & brochures to be released on the NATA official website on 28th March 2015
NATA SCORE CARD
Any candidate who have secured 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subjects & 40% marks in NATA examination shall be eligible for admission to B,Arch. Course. Whereas NATA score is valid for a period of two years from the appearing year for first time.
Authorities of different Government, Govt. Aided & unaided schools / colleges of Architecture use NATA scores & their concerning schools’ performance in 10+2 or equivalent examination to compare applicants’ qualifications.
NATA EXAM CENTRES
NATA is offered at test centres located in various colleges of architecture in India. One can check the updated list of test centres on the official website for NATA.
Appointment For NATA EXAM
Appointments to take on NATA exam is given on first –come & first-serve basis. Hence candidates should register well in advance for their preferred dates.
DOCUMENTATION FOR NATA
When registering on line or filling up the forms one should check the spellings carefully. All documents must be ready to present in a manner these are asked. One should avoid last minutes rush. If information provided by students does not match with the original documents, candidate will not be permitted to sit in the exam & fee will also be forfeited. So please go through the official website of NATA carefully for all such details too.
HOW MANY TIMES ONE CAN APPEAR FOR NATA
NATA exam can be given as many times it is desired by the candidate but every time new NATA registration is mandatory. Average of marks is calculated on the basis of the score of the previous attempt & current attempt by the candidate. One cannot register for repeat attempt unless one does not receive the score card for the last attempt.
DECLARATION – The necessary references for information on NATA has been obtained from the Wikipedia & NATA official website, however you are advised to go through the NATA official website to re- confirm the above mentioned information & other information on exam dates, forms , results & other latest updates –
SKETCHARTS STUDIOS’ TAKE ON NATA ENTRANCE EXAM as far as creativity is concerned.
At least at school level hardly the students have interest in sketching. neither the efforts are taken in this direction by the school. Mostly fine art remains as an optional subject after 10th class which is also not opted by majority of students though.
Those students who have fine art as an additional subject are taught the sketching the fine art way which is based on observation study. That means one cannot draw without the references.
Whereas an architect is supposed to create new designs from his / her own ideas. Copied designs are not accepted at any level.
One should try his best to overcome this weakness even before appearing for architecture exam as sketching from own imagination is required here too. No reference is provided to copy in exam. Your creative side through sketching is well tested in creative ability part of this exam. Scene view ( indoor-outdoor from different view points), 3d compositions, 2d compositions, logo design etc. are the topics which are to be done from imagination in the exam.
There are certain techniques required such as different perspective point study, parallel study, various shapes study, various angles study etc. which are very important to be taught in NATAentrance exam coaching, JEE B.Arch. entrance exam coaching .
Sketcharts studio is the right platform for the sudents aspiring to make career in creative fields. Hence considered the best nata institute in delhi & India as far as creativity is concerned. Students come to us from various parts of India to learn the sketching techniques to sketch from imagination. Because everybody has always ideas in mind for anything but due to lack of techniques are unable to execute. In architecture entrance exam for creativity test part every candidate has to draw from imagination only. No copying or cheating is allowed. At sketcharts studio students are provided nata tutorials & jee b.arch tutorials to enhance their creativity. Architecture coaching classes are provided which includes nata sample papers & jee b.arch sample papers of creative ability test. Study material for nata & study material for jee b arch cover all contents needed to score big.
Sketcharts studio provides coaching for architecture entrance exam for creativity for admission in colleges like SPA(school of planning & architecture, NIT,CEPT,SIR J.J.COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE, CHANDIGARH COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE, DEPARTMENT OF ARCHITECTURE, ROORKEE, SUSHANT SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE, FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE & EKISTICS-JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA, BIT-MESRA, RV SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE, USAP, MBS, VASTUKALA etc.
Sketcharts studio provides the strong creativity base to students. As creativity is always get along at all three stages in life of a creative professional. These are….
1) While Appearing for the entrance exam for creative ability part.
2) During college projects & assignments.
3) All through the life as a professional architect.
Sketcharts studio provides creative ability parts’ classes to its students for architecture entrance exam coaching classes for the colleges like School of Planning & Architecture (SPA), Sir JJ College of Architecture, Chandigarh College of Architecture, IIT Roorkee, NIT, Sushant College of Artchitecture, Jjamia Millia Islamia, RV School of Architecture, USAP,MBS,VASTUKALA etc