NATA exam (architecture) is of 200 marks & it has two parts of 100 marks each (creative & mcq ). The creative ability test requires sketching from memory. You are asked questions like.
* Imagine yourself of 5 cm in height & u r standing on crowded sweet shop’s counter beside the weighing machine. Draw from imagination all the surrounding.
* Imagine itself on your 3rd floor house window. U r looking outside from there & children r playing in the park opposite your house. Draw from imagination what all u see.
* Draw room view from ant’s view point etc.
* You have 3 cubes, 2 cylinders, 2 cones, 3 shares. arrange them in composition & take light source from RHS at 45 degrees for its shading & shadow.
* Draw a pattern for office wall using triangle shapes
* Re design Nike logo from any 3 2d shapes etc.
entrance exam coaching for nata & Jee b. arch are very well conducted from the requirements of exam pattern at sketcharts studio. In nata tutorial or Jee b. arch tutorial students are trained from very basics to execute ideas on paper from memory. Such techniques not only helpful in cracking the exam but smoothers the college projects easy & your professional architectural career becomes easier as an architect or creative professional for any field is supposed to create always something new from ideas only. Hence we are providing the best nata coaching classes in Delhi. For any query of admission please contact Mr. Anil Duseja (conceptual Design Artist) at Sketcharts studio, 4A, block no.2, Pocket-B, Ashok Vihar, Phase -3, Delhi-110052, India. contact at +91-9711243087, +91-9213583318.